HPNA is seeking 4 new members for the HPNA Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee. The ideal candidates would have previous diversity and inclusion taskforce or committee experience, although it is not required. The time commitment is approximately 3 hours per month including 1-hour virtual monthly meetings, 1-hour for subcommittee projects as needed, and 1-hour prep time for committee/subcommittee meetings.
Other responsibilities and expectations of the role include but are not limited to:
- HPNA Membership.
- Communicates openly and honestly.
- Has energy and enthusiasm for expanding awareness of diversity.
- Will commit to the development of a culture that embraces equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- Will understand and adhere to the commitments of the Committee, including the time commitment.
- Support the vision of HPNA to develop and promote organizational culture that values the diversity of thought and perspective delivered by an inclusive organization.
This is a 3-year term with option to apply for 2nd term.
For any questions, please contact Tina Bowie at email@example.com.