The HPNA Research Advisory Committee is charged with conducting the research initiatives for HPNA. This work includes:
- Attend and actively participate in at least 75% of all committee meetings
- Actively participate in and complete individual annual reviews for scholarships, awards and grant programs
- Review and evaluate review applications and scoring tools to ensure proper effectiveness.
- Participate in research educational programs/initiatives for HPNA members as identified by the HPNA Learning needs assessment
- Review all QI/Program Evaluation/Research Study requests
- Participate in the tri-annual HPNA Research Agenda processes
- Annually evaluating the Research Advisory Council structure and making recommendations when necessary to the Leadership team and HPNA/HPNF/HPCC Board(s).
For any questions regarding the Research Committee, please contact Heather Coats at email@example.com
For technical issues, please contact Lauren Worek at firstname.lastname@example.org