Please sign in using your HPCC Login to complete the application process. If any issues logging in, please contact email@example.com.
HPCC recognizes the value of certification. It is the responsibility of the applicant to communicate to their employers the time and travel commitments and responsibilities associated with the HPCC Examination Development Committee and/or Situational Judgement Exercise (SJE) Committee.
- Accept the obligation to perform the functions of the role and produce written examination or exercise items as specifically requested by the Board or EDC/SJE in addition to meetings.
- Attend committee meetings as scheduled. The committee members will meet bi-annually depending on the credential.
- Be available to participate in 2-4 telephone conferences annually.
- Willingness to mentor item writing committee varying on the needs of the exam.
- Review 100 to 150 exam questions on exam form twice a year.
- Be responsible for additional activities related to the certification exam, as assigned.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all exam/ exercise items and committee work, both during and after the time served on the committee.
- Understand that you may not endorse or participate in review courses, publications, videos or any other programs designed specifically to prepare individuals for the HPCC Certification Examination during the time of service and for two (2) years afterward.
- Discouraged from service on other related National Boards or Committees during the term of service. Plans should be discussed with the EDC or SJE Chair prior to making a commitment that would coincide with the term of service.
- Maintain accessibility to the Internet and email in order to complete EDC/SJE assignments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.