The selected candidate for the Subject Matter Expert for Enduring Education Materials will be responsible for creating a one-hour non-live activity using printed, recorded, and/or interactive educational module on one of these topics:
- Hospice and palliative care in the pediatric population;
- Hospice and palliative care in rural health;
- Goals of care and advanced care planning;
- Pain control in the end of life;
- Ethical discussions and decisions around end-of-life issues; and
- Other - Will consider other topic proposals.
The ideal candidate should have 5-10 years of experience within the subject matter and content expert and certified in hospice and palliative care.